Team Development – Communicate Effectively
BECOME AN INFLUENTIAL COMMUNICATOR
In today's busy world of modern
technology, often we forget that effective
communications is the foundation for success in
everything we do, not only in
our professional lives, but our personal lives as
No matter your role in an Organisation, the interpersonal space is the single most important domain we all need to excel in. How we command ourselves & influence is critical to our own success & how we add value in our role. We teach an exquisite program of skills & communication templates that will dramatically increase your flexibility and ability to effect others.
- What is real communication?
- What is the communication process?
- Using Your Voice: The Art of
- Learn the HOOK-POINT-VALUE
Model. A simple & powerful formulae for organizing your thoughts into a
direct, compelling request.
- Learn principles
- Skills of Advocacy, how to communicate within the interpersonal space
and have effective Dialogue and how to balance these.
- Remove BLOCKS to
dialogue, the four tools to use.
- The CAGE model - how we interpret what we
- The Yes BUT
Game. A simple and powerful game that demonstrates how your language
can either block our creativity and bonding or enhance them.
- Good talkers do not always make good listeners.
Understand the four LISTENING skills
to building influential communication.
- Learn how to increase your accuracy of perceptions
in order to become a better OBSERVOR
of people and to know what is required in the development of team.
- You will come away increasing your own ADAPTABILITY skills through having a
higher level of tolerance for other people with different styles and
when you perceive that you have credibility with that person..
- Resolve Workplace CONFLICT.
Understanding how to use breakdowns as powerful opportunities to create
breakthroughs in communication and relationship building.
- Building a team requires developing a deeper
understanding of what the talents and needs of your group members
enabling for more FLEXIBILITY
and responsiveness to each other.
“You were an integral part
of this development. We thank you for all your efforts. The development
of building our team without doubt exceeded our expectations.”
- THOMSON MARCONI SONAR
- Listening Skills Exercise
- Building Mutual Respect
- Intentional Conversation
- Conflict Resolution
- Building Rapport
- Becoming a more effective leader
“Everyone enjoyed all the
sessions so much. Asked a few people how it was all going and the
response was always that the sessions with you were brilliant. Thank
you!” - MILLWARD BROWN
2 - 3 hours
A handout is given at the Workshop.
Enquire about this Team Building Activity below: